– At least 3 year experience in in-game 3D asset production
– Experience in hardsurface modelling
– In-game pipline knowledge: highpoly-lowpoly uv, normal bake, lod creation
– good sense of proportion
– knowledge of 3Ds Max or openness to learn the transition between your software and 3Ds Max
– Substance painter and or Photoshop knowledge
An advantage but not a requirement:
– Sculpt skill (knowledge of Zbrush or other sculpt software)
– Knowledge of Unreal and or Unity
– Knowledge of Maya
– Creating vehicles, buildings, props based on photo and/or 3D scanned model references.
Remuneration: as agreed
Applications with CV and some relevant portfolio items are welcome to firstname.lastname@example.org – email.